Here are the best ways to check the data balance on your Airtel line, also don't forget airtel gives a bonus on every data bought almost every time and you will also know the owner of Airtel.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance, Owner Of Airtel
Step1: Dial *140#.
In a few seconds or minutes, you would get a message with your Airtel data balance and including all bonuses on your Airtel number.
Airtel Codes You Should Know:
1. Check Airtel Airtime Balance - Dial *123#
2.Check Airtel Data Plans - *141#
3. Check Airtel Phone Number - *282#
4.Check Airtel 4g Data Balance - *121*8#
5.Check Airtel Night Plan Data Balance - *123*197#
6. Check Airtel Special Offer - *566#
Who is The Owner Of Airtel?
You already know how to check your Airtel data balance but do you know the owner of Airtel?
Airtel is an Indian telecommunication based service company, according to Wikipedia. It was founded by Sunil Bharti Mittal in July 1995 but the current C.E.O is Indian Gopal Vittal.
Airtel operates in over 20 different countries from all over the world including African countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Congo, Chad, Burkina Faso, Malawi, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
Nigeria is currently Africa's most profitable market due to its various cheap data plans followed by Ghana among other African countries.
However, Airtel India is the second largest mobile operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world.
Cheapest Airtel Plans?
Since you now know how to check your Airtel data balance, here is a list of the cheapest Airtel Data plans available now.
1. 50mb for 100naira: This is the cheapest data you can buy on Airtel and its for a day and dial this code to activate dial *410#
2.200mb for 200naira: This is a 3 days plan and you can subscribe for it by dialing this code: *412#
3.750mb for 500naira: This Airtel data plan lasts for 2 weeks and is not very expensive compared to the rate of other service providers. Subscribe using this code: *418#
4.1.5gb for 1000naira: This is still the cheapest Airtel monthly data plan available to date. To subscribe for this dial *496#.
5. 3GB fo 1500: Another great plan from Airtel at a good price to access the internet chat. stream and do whatever you want without going broke immediately lol, you can subscribe using this code: *435#.
Airtel Social Data Plans:
1.10mb f0r 25naira: This lasts 1 day and can be activated with this code: *948*4# but this plan only gives access to chatting on WhatsApp.
2. 40mb for 50naira: This plan gives you access to various social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. Activate it with this code; *991*4#.
3. 80mb for 100naira: This plan also gives you access to various social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp. Activate it with this code; *688*3#.
Airtel 4G Data Plans:
1. 30GB For 10,000naira: This is still the cheapest and best 4G data plan on the market, another key factor is Airtel network speed which is amazing compared to some folks like GLO and co lol. Activate using this code: *141*9999#.
2. 80GB For 20000naira: This is yet another awesome data plan from Airtel to beat their competitions in the data market. You can activate this plan with the code: *141*19999#. and then check your Airtel data balance with the code above.
Reviewed by Dotunon 25/4/2019
Reviewed by Dotunon 25/4/2019